Subject: [Leica] OT: working & earning & lifetsyle
From: john.nebel at csdco.com (John Nebel)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 08:30:09 -0600

Phil,

Develop what resources you have, it's not easy, but it's what one must
do. The situation is changing all the time, it's not static,
opportunities arise. What at first appears ugly can turn out well. No
one can give you specific advice, you have to work that out. I'm
reminded of the parable of the talents, heard many times as a schoolboy.
  I thought for the longest time that a talent was a talent as in
English, which made the parable perhaps more relevant.

Best,

John

Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] working & earning & lifetsyle)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] working & earning & lifetsyle)