Subject: [Leica] Security in Dublin Airport now insist on scanning film
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 19:23:29 +0200

I have to admit that I have only had problems with the X-Ray machines once,
in 2002 or 2003, Beirut airport. Never since? I was pretty mad at the time,
but there was nothing I could do, the film was ruined? :( Since then, I use
the lead bags? I have 3 of them, everything over 400 ISO goes in there. The
rest I keep in Ziplock bags in my backpack? ymmv.

All the best from Paris!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.tarekcharara.com>

NO ARCHIVE
Le 16 mai 2012 ? 19:05, doug kim a ?crit :