Subject: [Leica] M9 Monochrome Filters
From: douglasnygren at yahoo.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 09:29:36 -0700 (PDT)

As I read the thread on the need for filters with the new Monochrome, I feel
like I am in a cab with the meter running and the ride becoming ever more
expensive.
?
I also keep thinking there must be another cab company out there that can
provide a dedicated Black and White camera for $6,000 less. Did someone say
Fuji? Aren't they making cameras for users rather than collectors?
?
doug

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] M9 Monochrome Filters)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] M9 Monochrome Filters)