Subject: [Leica] S2 / H System Lens adapter....
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 12:43:49 -0500 (CDT)

They rely on Phocus to get the renowned Hasselblad image quality, which kind
of implies their lenses are not as good as those of the old Zeiss lenses.
No arrogance intended, H's own literature tells you that while you can use
LR or PS, to get the image quality that they are known for you have to use
Phocus, which tells me their lenses are not as good as in the past.  imho.
;)

Gene