Subject: [Leica] Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau has died
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 23:27:30 +0200

Frank,

Absolutely agree! she and Janet Baker was two great Contraltos. I've
forgott some others... as Ferenc Fricsay a great conductor, DFD said
about him that he was the only conductor he don't need to look at him
for follow. I also have the 9th from Bayreuth, AFAIK Furtw?ngler have
recorded about 10 times this Symphony and everyone is different, i.e.
I remember a recording from ca. 1943 during the IIWW it was a very
dramatic performance.

cheers
Lluis

El 19/05/2012, a las 10:05, Frank Dernie escribi?: