Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cockatoos in my street
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 21:40:58 +0100

"Charlie Chan" <topoxforddoc at btinternet.com> wrote

Nice birds to have outside your window. I get a few pigeons and the odd
sparrow in the UK!
<<<<

Charlie, I noticed there was a supplement accompanying the Guardian
yesterday entitled "A Spotter's Guide to Urban Wildlife" which, upon further
examination, featured the Ring-necked Parakeet as a new and colourful
visitor to the UK. It hasn't made it across the Irish Sea but I'm sure it's
heading your way first!

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry