Subject: [Leica] Aaargh. There is a free L1200 Durst enlarger, in San Francisco
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 20:49:30 -0400

Mark -

I think you have written exactly what I feel.  I loved the darkroom when I
worked in it.  I still have most of my enlargers and other equipment.  I
know I'll never work there again.  Chemicals are too bad.  Digital is too
good.  We can't go back, but I miss it in a lot of ways.  I remember
adjusting my enlargers and using timers and my wonderful Jobo, but it's all
a memory now.

Tina