Subject: [Leica] Aaargh. There is a free L1200 Durst enlarger, in San Francisco
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 06:49:29 +0100

I am with you both on this. I never liked darkroom work but I did it, and I
think I was pretty good at it. When we cleared the room to make it a
'Lightroom' and I saw the corrosion on the metal window catches it sort of
brought home to me that I wasn't going back.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932