Subject: [Leica] Adobe CS6 upgrades
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 07:15:15 +1000

John, I don't know about buying through your dealer, but you can see on
this web page (unless you don't use the Australian site for buying from NZ)?
http://www.adobe.com/au/products/creativesuite.html
the link to buy the upgrades only on Adobe.com.

I have bought directly on-line from them the last several purchases (my
kids need some programs for their study courses too).
The option is there for 'ship me the box' or download. In our case the
download only does not attract the local 10% GST. The actual box and media
are shipped from Ireland. Mine arrived only a couple of days after the
official release date.
I like to have the original media too but download delivery seems to be
growing for a lot of software, even very expensive software. The new
Ultrabooks for example don't have optical drives .

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman