Subject: [Leica] 2 posts
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 18:43:32 +0200

Thank you Oliver for your interesting comment, at this ment  I'm untable
to identify the style you mention, I'll take a look.

Cheers
Lluis

El 23/05/2012 16:41, "Bryk Oliver" <oliverbryk at comcast.net> escribi?:

> Lluis,
>
> I went back several times to look at your intriguing "2 posts" because
they reminded me of something but I could not put my finger on it. Last
night I saw the connection.

> When I was a student at the University of Vienna in the late 1940s
several of my friends were painters working in a style that became known as
the "Vienna School of Phantastic Realism".