Subject: [Leica] 2 posts
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 23:40:43 +0200

Hi again Oliver,

I have sand my previous mail when I was in the Subway, I've take a
look about Vienna School of Phantastic Realism" and I really liked it,
here we have a certain good tradition for surrealism, but I think you
give me a too great honr remembering or comparing with such art, thank
you very much again, here are some links I've found and I think that
the first one is particularly interesting. Even I'm asking me if this
scool could be have a certain paralelism with the Vienna School of
contemporary music particularly represented by Sch?nberg and other
musiciens under this influence as Schreker, Zemlisky... It could be an
interesting subject to discuss.

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/ottorapp/page96.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Realism

Cheers
Lluis

El 23/05/2012, a las 16:41, Bryk Oliver escribi?: