Subject: [Leica] My new Book: "Paris, mes souvenirs"
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 00:13:49 +0200

Hi all my friends,

I would like respond individually but finally I would say to everyone
of you similar words as thank you very much for your kind words and to
have take a look, I'm really happy you have liked my vintage work...I
hope have the time to do more scanns from the past, these ones adds
some nostalgia of the past.

Thanks so much to all!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 24/05/2012, a las 3:24, Steve Barbour escribi?: