Subject: [Leica] My new Book: "Paris, mes souvenirs"
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 00:03:40 +0200

Dear Ted,

I'm going to say thank you for all the comments received but I want
start with some words thanking you for your kind words and
apreciation, you are giving me an extraordinary honor and emotion with
your words, thank you very much my friend, I'm really happy.

Today I'm tired, lately I've worked hard and as you know, do
photography with love and passion is a loneliness work of every day,
and day after day, but finally is an indescriptible pleasure share the
work  with friends as you and all the Luggers, I'm very glad to have
join this list who have motivated me to do the effort to work more on
photography.

Thank you very much Ted, your words made me really happy

I'm really excited waiting the moment we will share in Barcelona with
you and other friends, this is really exciting...! many thank!

cheers
Lluis

El 24/05/2012, a las 8:01, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: