Subject: [Leica] IMG: Leli Avelia with Tortillas
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 20:28:03 -0700

Tina Manley SHOWED AGAIN:
> PESO:
>
> Pictures Every So Often today because it's too hot to work in the garden!
> This will probably be the last one today:
> > http://www.pbase.com/image/143552035
> > I look at this kitchen and can't complain about the heat in South
> > Carolina.

Hi Tina,
Once again a beautiful captured moment simply because you "READ THE LIGHT
AND LOCATION PROPERLY" without fear! And click!

"NO FLASH! BOUNCED OR OTHERWISE!" No fear to push and no fear in higher
rating film or digital.

The very true aspect of your photography as shown, is "What you see is what
I shot!"

It's life moments without manipulation or extremely little after!
And that's what constantly lifts your photography above many others.

That doesn't mean the others don't shoot great interesting images. They do,
as Day after Day I say to myself... "Damn! I wish I shot that!" And quiet
honestly mean it. But Tina? You observe these indigenous people in usually
the worst light levels and contrasts anyone can imagine!

HOWEVER! It never stops you and you go ahead and shoot it as you see it!You
do your magic with your Leica's without fear! Well OK I bet sometimes with a
little prayer to the "LIGHT GOD'S" ;-)

We can all learn from your photography that the light doesn't have to be f.
16 and be there! Probably more like f1.0 at 1/4 sec! :-) Or close! :-)
CLICK!

Once again thanks for showing everyone they need not fear the lack of light,
"JUST SHOOT IT AND MOVE ONTO THE NEXT EXPOSURE!"

cheers,
Dr. ted