Subject: [Leica] Mark Rabiner
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 19:25:00 -0700

Brian Reid OFFERED:

>I just talked to Mark Rabiner on the phone; he's on his way to the
>emergency room in NYC (a fine thing for a long holiday weekend...) with
>some nerve or muscle problem that renders him unable to bend his torso.
>
> If you're the hoping sort; please hope he'll get better. If you're the
> praying sort, then please pray he'll get better.
>
> In any event, we'll likely not hear from him for a while. I've asked him
> to stay in touch with me in case there needs to be a further status
> report.<<<<

Mark is a tough ass when it comes to recovery. However one can never have
enough best and good wishes to help them along at times like this. My
prayers have been offered to the Great Spirit to give Mark whatever it takes
to walkout with a big smile on his face and "all is well thumbs-up!"

Hang tough old buddy we're all rooting for you!

cheers,
Dr. ted.