Subject: [Leica] Getting of to a splendid start! - Now Cruise is over!
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 12:40:48 -0500 (CDT)

Well the cruise is over now, we have a flight back to Iowa tomorrow morning.
 The trip was great , and getting to meet Adam & Jan, Ken & Sue and was
great.  I had met Howard in Cologne in '08, but we met his wife Esther this
time.  All wonderful people.  The weather was fine and food was terrific,
unfortunately for my waistline. The six of us had a great time together, and
Ken brought some of his wonderful prints for us to see.  Lots of photos to
weed through when I get back home, as this laptop has old software, so you
will have to wait a few days to see my photos. ;)  I believe Howard has some
great panos he is getting ready to show the group.  Now to collapse on the
hotel bed and get ready for the 0650 flight back to Iowa in the morning....

Cheers,
Gene