Subject: [Leica] Opinions about "Away from the cloud"
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 16:32:51 +0200

Here a shot from my trip to the Dutch island of Texel last year:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/texel2011/content/20110618__IGP1597_large.html

I feel that the humans in the image enhance it by providing a reference for
scale, among other things.

On the other hand, in this image (from the same trip), I am quite pleased
that no humans are around:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/texel2011/content/20110618__IGP1696_large.html

Why? I have no idea, I am not into deep analysis of my pictures, it is all
gut feeling.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman