Subject: [Leica] Opinions about "Away from the cloud"
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 20:47:17 -0700

Nathan Wajsman SHOWED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinions about "Away from the cloud"

> Here a shot from my trip to the Dutch island of Texel last year:
>
> http://www.frozenlight.eu/texel2011/content/20110618__IGP1597_large.html
>
> I feel that the humans in the image enhance it by providing a reference
> for scale, among other things.
>
> On the other hand, in this image (from the same trip), I am quite pleased
> that no humans are around:
>
> http://www.frozenlight.eu/texel2011/content/20110618__IGP1696_large.html
>
> Why? I have no idea, I am not into deep analysis of my pictures, it is all
> gut feeling.<<<<<<

Nathan mon ami! :-)

But gut feeling is what it's all about! That's what allows people like
yourself to see & click moments like these!
I would say basically without a thought! Purely, "feel... click!" :-)

Analysis maybe later? If any were necessary! :-) Besides they are so good
who the heck cares about details? ;-) It's the gut grabbing content that
counts!

Both perfect frames.:-)

cheers,
ted