Subject: [Leica] Another MM Write up
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert G Adler)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 11:20:03 -0700
References: <CAMGHw9BOXN6_HBgTifquf8F-VWJoScw_i_PbO1cg1X017394sw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ0sMuoa0YP=CZKJQ04RXbgs_44+WTa_Y9uNLWD65hcgiQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAMGHw9BNzuKqica44rXDv6sbULm0_o+xh-7uSJXpFCPeVNHcnA@mail.gmail.com> <44F91540-8100-44D2-9529-B311399B9482@embarqmail.com> <CAMGHw9Bt3KA3nWpravDZVVXpZsEvyW=zOdLj5PLV-X0e+KY_nw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CMAOJcyqp2ijGX5GTZTGgD13WtD-+NrzbChQNMFhUxhQ@mail.gmail.com>

For non-landscapes I agree. However, for landscapes it can be invaluable.
Ansel's image of Half Dome was made dramatic with a red. It was the image
that turned the light on for him regarding his zone system.
Or so the story goes. At any rate red, green and orange filters are
indispensable for BW landscapes IMO.
Bob
Bob Adler
www.rgaphoto.com