Subject: [Leica] Another MM Write up
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 17:06:00 -0500
References: <CAMGHw9BOXN6_HBgTifquf8F-VWJoScw_i_PbO1cg1X017394sw@mail.gmail.com><CAH1UNJ0sMuoa0YP=CZKJQ04RXbgs_44+WTa_Y9uNLWD65hcgiQ@mail.gmail.com><CAMGHw9BNzuKqica44rXDv6sbULm0_o+xh-7uSJXpFCPeVNHcnA@mail.gmail.com><44F91540-8100-44D2-9529-B311399B9482@embarqmail.com><CAMGHw9Bt3KA3nWpravDZVVXpZsEvyW=zOdLj5PLV-X0e+KY_nw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CMAOJcyqp2ijGX5GTZTGgD13WtD-+NrzbChQNMFhUxhQ@mail.gmail.com>

That actually makes sense. I used them for landscapes and such with film,
and would probably do so with the MM.