Subject: [Leica] Endgadget on the MM
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 06:00:40 +0000

It is likely to offer higher MP (24MP is bandied around) and if CMOS then
higher ASA availability. If I am happy with 18MP (36MP is a decent jump) and
do not go over 800asa what does my M9 lack? No interest in video, live view
is of limited interest the way I use my M9 and the LCD screen is only used
for settings and histogram.

Also this is all just technical stats, nothing about IQ....

I would say that the jump from the D700 to the D800 is larger than the M9 to
M10 - but could well be proven wrong ;-)

john