Subject: [Leica] Sensor, Lens, Leica
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 08:28:25 +1000

I didn't know that about the Fuji. Of course I don't need one and haven't
looked ;-) The D800E is interesting though. The DPReview article explains
that the AA filter is still there but they 'undo it' with a second filter.
I guess the DPR comment about simpler manufacture makes sense. Doubtless
there are D800/D800E results comparisons out there. Many more factors than
the sensor naturally.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman