Subject: [Leica] OT : Kickstarter for a friend of Mine
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 17:36:40 -0600

Greg Reynolds is a friend of mine who has a Kickstarter that just debut
today -

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gregreynolds/jesus-days-1978-1983?ref=email

It's his book about being gay in an evangelical Christian world.  His
pre-kickstarter Blurb book was great.  Now I'm prejudiced because it was
during this time of
self enlightenment that he met the woman that would become my wife many
years in the future.  And there maybe one or two photos of my wife in her
younger days.

Nonetheless - take a look

ernie nitka