Subject: [Leica] IMG: Early Morning at the Volvo Salvage Yard
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 01:51:01 -0500

Thanks, Nathan.  We have owned three, starting with a used 1980 260 V6, plus
a used 240 we bought as a first car for our grandkids.  They are good cars.

The independent shop, with salvage yard, is just off of Interstate 24, and
serves customers from Nashville to Atlanta.  Now that my latest model is
five years old, they will do all of my service, saving me a 100-mile round
trip to the dealer.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA