Subject: [Leica] Jupiter-12 on Leica M9
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 16:29:42 -0400

Does anyone on the LUG use the Jupiter-12 on the M9? With my
downscaling of my collection, I figure I can still keep a good quality
35mm lens on the camera for a minimal cost by using one of these.
Considering their price, they are almost free!

I'd like to hear opinions of the J-12 on the M9 if there are any. Not
much info on the web as I think most M9 owners aren't shooting
symmetrical non-retrofocal FSU lenses.

Thanks all for any information you have.

Phil Forrest

--
http://philipforrestphoto.wordpress.com/
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/philforrest