Subject: [Leica] Jupiter-12 on Leica M9
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 15:59:38 -0500

Phil,

I have a very good J-12, which I have used successfully on my Leica IIIf,
but, it has an awkward rear element that extends well into the camera body,
and has to be mounted and dismounted very carefully.  When I bought my Bessa
R2a, I checked reports and found the J-12 could not be mounted on the Bessa
without risk of damage to the shutter or metering devices.  This led me to
purchase your Summaron.  I would suggest you check very carefully for
comments from anyone who has attempted to mount the J-12 on an M9.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA