Subject: [Leica] LAKE MAYER, is this a grey heron?
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 15:18:40 +0200

Hello Doug,Thanks for this very precise information! I think this is
probably a Great Egret then, the bird was white with black feather tips. It
looked so much like the Herons I'm familiar with here in Alsace though the
beak seemed a bit different, thicker on the base. Have a good
week-end,Jean-Michel