Subject: [Leica] How about this one?
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 16:22:28 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

We're morphing into a "Soap Opera" society.

Montie

>>Hi folks,
My gut feelings about some of what we see these days as "photojournalism" is
becoming the trash tripe for the "Idiot minds who do nothing but look at the
Hollywood whores celebrity trash rag mags!!!!!
There isn't any more LIFE, LOOK, and the other greats of that nature any
longer. Possibly in other parts of the world maybe?

It's the complete infatuation by the mindless celebrity rag-mag readers
who've created much of the loss of pure photojournalism as it once was. For
the publishing companies they make great income from the papparattzi fake
photojournalism that creates the greatest income for publishing companies.
So why would they bother with the horrors and interesting parts of the world?

 Besides TV is instant and by the time the magazine comes out it's old news.
But then the Hollywood whores have changed their knickers and moved onto a
new playboy or toyboy!!! Ooohhh just got to love that Hollywood crap! ;-)
Doesn't it just make you get all exited? ;-)

cheers,
Dr. ted