Subject: [Leica] How about this one?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 19:52:09 -0500

One of the more interesting things I have seen is our LUG  Alaskan
cruise, where my wife decided to try her hand at photography,
successfully I thought.  My images and hers, of similar scenes,  were
completely different.  I think the main difference is that she seems to
compose in color, whereas I am not wired that way, perhaps because of a
long b&w history.  I have read about that, but did not understand
fully.  Or maybe it is not an issue if there is a riot or war going on
and you are trying to get some images before getting killed.

Ken

Message from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] How about this one?)