Subject: [Leica] Just for the record
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 23:48:19 +0100

Congratulations Herbert, and many more of them. At 61, I shall immediately
seek out riding stables!

Seriously though, in my line of work, I've met a number of centenarians and
they all seem to share an interest in life and some sort of hobby. My
widowed mother at 88 is a competitive bridge fiend and we all have to make
appointments if we want to see her, lest we interrupt bridge practice or a
game. It's insane, but then again, maybe I'll take up bridge... on
horseback.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry