Subject: [Leica] Just for the record
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 18:49:34 -0700

Chris

Sorry you took offense, but my comment is simply that some people do think
eating healthy means yucky food (I understand it could be tough to
purchase/eat healthy food for some people, but that's not what I am talking
about) or that exercise means walking to the fridge.

..And there's always a story how a chain smoking, alcoholic consuming 104
years celebrating their birthdays, it's just how life works.