Subject: [Leica] Sciatica
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:49:05 -0400

I go to Silver Sneakers three days a week.  At our last physical, the
doctor told me I had great muscle tone but he told Tom he needs to
work on his back and leg muscles.  We do the same weight machines at
the Y but he doesn't go to Silver Sneakers!  It's a great program.
They make sure to work every muscle group every day.

Tina