Subject: [Leica] Just for the record
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 00:03:05 +0200

Herbert,

First at all congratulations for yours ninety! I'm 68 and I've never
do exercise, I dislike ..., the only thing I do is walk when I go to
take some shots. I think that if a person that have never do regular
exercise, if he does it ... could be worst and for the moment I'm in
form for what I need to do.

cheers
Lluis

El 10/06/2012, a las 23:56, Herbert Kanner escribi?: