Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Art Above Us
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 18:58:25 -0500

Hi Chris,

Back in the 1960s, when my boys were small, we collected some of the green
and white glass insulators from abandoned poles.  They are probably still
around somewhere in my attic junk.  The poles near my house have a number of
telephone, cable TV, and fiber optic lines attached, but there is nothing
artistic about those.  :~(

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA