Subject: [Leica] Leica M lenses now Richard's eyeballs
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 15:42:01 -0500

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Richard Man <richard at
richardmanphoto.com>wrote:

> Well, not going anywhere yet. I am hoping my eyes will hold out. Believe
> me, I would rather have a Leica M10 with clean ISO3200 than anything else
> with a clean ISO6400+ if I use it.
>
> Working too much in front of the computer doesn't help in that eye
> department, I think.
>
> Sigh

Not sure what your eye problem is, but mine was cataracts. Since my
shooting eye is my left one, I asked them to make that one good for
distance, and the right good for reading.

 I can now easily do without glasses for photography, driving, television,
movies, and most other activities. Nice not to have to find my glasses when
I get up in the morning.

 I recently (after over a year) decided to get reading glasses to reduce
eyestrain on computers and reading magazines and the like.  The left lens
works like most reading glasses, and the right one is barely prescriptive.

If the rest of my body was as good as my eyes and my knees, (all
store-bought)   I'd be dangerous.

--
Regards,

Sonny