Subject: [Leica] Final Sobol Photos with MM
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 23:56:12 -0400

A brilliant photographer totally in command of his materials. The whole
thing was excellently done.
That little girl was certainly on his  wavelength and the wavelength of
modeling for a photographer. How uncanny! A good thing it was Mongolia or
around there as if was the US there would be helicopters dropping Navy Seals
after him.

Press the vimeo button and it opens it up in vimeo which it fills the screen
and you can reall see it.
And here is his website where you can see the results.... Of his terrible
flash pictures.
http://www.auesobol.dk/about.php

Do you guys have any idea what it takes to get into Magnum?
Being great isn't good enough.

I'm good at doing photo sessions of models or people who know in advance I'm
going to shoot them and on what terms.
This guy just walks into situations and does extended photo sessions of
people he doesn't even know. Its quite uncanny.

The results are quite dramatic, gritty and at times a maybe a bit slick. In
a good way.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/