Subject: [Leica] Final Sobol Photos with MM
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 13:31:26 -0400

I was annoyed about the MM before preferring that Leica had spent that R&D
on updating the sensor in full color M9 and getting that camera out. Its
been three years.
But this video got me into the idea of working in pure black and white
again. With my Leica glass. I was inspired by his working method and
inspired by his end result.
I showed nothing about the camera?
It showed what the camera could do.
It didn't teach you how to load an SD card or change lenses.
I think the purpose of the video was to sell cameras.
And I think it'd doing that. If I had the money I would fro sure by an M
Monochrom and get my Leica glass going again. Possibly in the best way
possible.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/