Subject: [Leica] (Link) Interview with Stefan Daniel
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 06:54:56 +0530

Live view on a DSLR is for tripod use, because:

- you can focus anywhere on the frame

- you can magnify a section of the image for accurate focus

It is incredibly useful for macro, landscapes, etc. If you cannot be
bothered to read the manual and check out why a feature set is available, at
least learn not to scoff at it!

Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad