Subject: [Leica] Another twist
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 23:18:48 -0400

That is kind of funny. I'm sure they didn't see it that way, to the govt,
it was just a business discrimination case, but yeah they did actually
order someone to take pictures, lol. Maybe if the cops tell us to stop
shooting, we can say we were hired to shoot by a gay client? LOL! Wouldn't
work here in Indiana though. It is still perfectly legal to discriminate
against gays here :(

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography