Subject: [Leica] Another twist
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 00:41:49 -0400

In a professional photographers case to not do business with somebody is to
not photograph them. In this case. I'm glad its illegal to not do business
with somebody because you don't like their orientation or religion or areas
like that. Height.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/