Subject: [Leica] OT LUG Digest
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:24:59 -0400

You're not really on the LUG if you're in digest mode. It makes it very
difficult to be involved. Its very "un involving".
If the volume of the lug seems too great explore the use of your current
software more. Sort things different ways. Get rid of anything older than
three days old. Click in a thread and if you don't like it delete the whole
tread. If you're in a hurry only read your favorite people and your favorite
threats. Often they'll be the same.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/