Subject: [Leica] Why Leica is opening up so many stores
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 23:10:06 -0400

I cant afford a new Leica M body either by finance or otherwise.
I might have to get a job as a night watchmen. In a bank.
An X2 seems like a camera Barnack would be walking around with if he was
alive today. Very elegant. Great optics.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/