Subject: [Leica] OT: Fuji X100
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:18:32 -0600

Jeffery Smith wrote:

>If I ever have to sell everything on ebay inorderto eat, I will keep the
Fuji X100. Everything else is too big, too heavy, too fussy (film), too
unreliabe, foo loud, or too attention-getting.

I've been thinking about getting one of those but I can't find one here in
town to check out in person.  Jeffery's comment made me think of a review I
read recently -- another guy who would keep his X100 if he had to sell
everything else.  Here's the link:
http://zackarias.com/for-photographers/gear-gadgets/fuji-x100-review/

Have to warn you, though -- the writing is pretty annoying in places and
can grate on you, but in the end I found him to be informative.  He doesn't
try to hide the warts either.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE