Subject: [Leica] OT: Are we Anal or what? "The Puddle Jumper" / Re: How about this one?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 08:51:44 +0530

I cannot imagine that a Weston, Adams or HCB, or others of that
generation,  would not be shooting digital today. One might be using a
LF/MF Digital system, another a DSLR or a third a Rangefinder, according to
their needs. But they would all be wedded to state-of-the-art digital, a
battery of lenses and Photoshop. IMHO, they would also be shooting a lot
more colour than B&W.
Cheers
Jayanand