Subject: [Leica] OT: Are we Anal or what? "The Puddle Jumper" / Re: How about this one?
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 16:17:30 -0500
References: <CAMGHw9B=aWixmXOd4ESpQ3JEeNkKXZmpuCKStbxTSdMk7-vuHw@mail.gmail.com> <E2DE03A5-8D17-487A-90A5-070AA6D35B6A@mac.com> <CAMGHw9CiSMkmdXtYK21xO8=koMU1zNFpMf6bPRybRRyYKoppbg@mail.gmail.com> <F3CDA5FE-EBDC-454C-8CE7-EC7C30CC1962@gmail.com> <CAMGHw9CErZ04mChF0CjNBHX=JP3_gpwZi8wQL+pt35MVEMQM5w@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ0y5U7VaOrhP05ogf4UJNGx3BvCqjQfGrwkKsaAgwrmbw@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-H4iwFE+Vx7hjnb5L6k1PR0tc0Tb3uJNT+sekFLdKxRZQ@mail.gmail.com>

I guess maybe I haven't made myself clear here. Sorry, my fault.

<snip>
On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 7:53 PM, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at