Subject: [Leica] LR4 repeated crashes
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 19:08:03 -0500

Herb,

I'm not a mac or LR user, but, I have had similar experience with Windows XP
and PS Elements, when I try to import very large numbers of images in one
batch.

I copy files from my camera to a separate folder, in my case, on a dedicated
hard drive.  Then, I can import 20 or 30 images, work them, save the
results, and start with another batch.  I suspect that the amount of
computer memory available could have an impact.

Just a thought.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA