Subject: [Leica] LR4 repeated crashes
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 18:09:23 -0700

Thanks jim. It sounds very plausible, and I'll do that the next time
I have a large group. Actually, I've loaded bigger groups in the
past, but that was with LR2. I notice that LR4 is almost nine times
the size of LR3, which could result in a memory problem. However, I
think I looked at the Activity Monitor when I first started getting
these crashes, and there was no shortage of free memory.