Subject: [Leica] images added to gallery
From: bigdlakeside at yahoo.com (Rod Smith)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 07:07:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all:
I?ve added a few shots to the gallery. Enjoy, please.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/BigDLakeside/arch_detail_athens_2000.jpg.html
Many of the photos I am adding now are images I have made over the years
(1970 to date). If you watch the names, you can see various family members
age.
I?ve noticed that many from the LUG show images that feature what Leicas can
do, by way of street photography. I have not done much (if any) of this type
(style) of photography. My photography has been mostly family and otherwise
indicative of my interest; there was a period of commercial photography that
was more weddings than anything else.
I am gearing up to try my hand at street photography. I look forward to this
new challenge.
Rod Smith

Replies: Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] images added to gallery)