Subject: [Leica] YOU JUST NEVER KNOW???????? :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 23:49:00 -0700

Why the LUG is a family? Quite simple really, because "YOU JUST NEVER KNOW?"
:-)

When you are going to receive a surprise! :-) Dang you folks are something
special in a guys' heart at just the right time!

Today there was a knock on the door. Upon opening was my mailman with a
large white mailing envelope and offered it with, "he hoped it was full of
money" due to the weight and smiled as he handed it to me. :-)

I hastily opened and was wonderfully surprised with a much better birthday
gift than money! It was a wonderful selection of photographs by the "Print
Exchange Members of the LUG" ! :-) Such a warm hearted memento of a fine
cross section of imaginations that produced the best gift one photographer
can receive. Prints from other photographers. Certainly as fine a selection
such as these!

Money can't buy a gift like this because it comes from the goodness in their
hearts and their feelings for another photographer who they know is going
through a rather trying time.

The biggest possible,  "THANK YOU I CAN POSSIBLY OFFER TO ALL OF YOU!"
May the Great Spirit keep you safe!
Kindest regards,
Ted Grant
Victoria, Canada