Subject: [Leica] IMG: Quetzales
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 22:33:31 -0700

Chris Crawford OFFERED:

> Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Quetzales
> He probably served in the military.  Doubt Guatemala has enough white
> people to fill the army, and there are probably a lot of Hispanicized
> Mestizos and Indians whose loyalties lie with the Hispanic ruling class.

Hi Chris,
Thank you very much for a very interesting historical presentation!
Once again proving there is more to the LUG than just photography.
Not to often as precise a piece is as well and informatively written.
Good on you lad! thanks again.
cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Quetzales)